Pages

Followers

Copyright

All of the cross stitch on my blog is copyrighted, and the designer is listed next to the pic. Please do not ask me to share charts, as I will not do so under any circumstances. All pics of my work and text, unless otherwise stated, are copyrighted by me and cannot be used in any other written or pictorial form without my written consent. Thank you.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello

     This is just a quick hello because it's four am and I'm tired of messing with it, lol.  Hi everyone, I'm Julie.  I know a lot of bloggers here from my Multiply site, so I'll be trying to find you all as I get more used to this site.  I've been thinking of getting a blogger site for a while, and yesterday, I finally decided to do it.  So I tried to sign up and it told me I had already signed up.  This lead to a lost password problem.  I finally got the email four times (after waiting over an hour) and got my account set up.  Now I really need sleep.  I'll be playing over the next few days, exploring the site.  Hope everyone is having a good night!!!

2 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Glad you got it all straight!

mdgtjulie said...

Thanks Carolyn. I'm glad I got it all straight too!!! And now I'm finding my way around pretty well too, so yay me, lol.