Pages

Followers

Copyright

All of the cross stitch on my blog is copyrighted, and the designer is listed next to the pic. Please do not ask me to share charts, as I will not do so under any circumstances. All pics of my work and text, unless otherwise stated, are copyrighted by me and cannot be used in any other written or pictorial form without my written consent. Thank you.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Emergency trip to Kroger's

     I know, it sounds stupid, but I had to make an emergency trip to Kroger's this morning, at seven AM!!  I decided I wanted tuna helper for dinner.  So I put in the milk, water, butter, and seasoning, and realized, "OH CRAP, I've already packed the can opener.  So I went in to where the kitchen boxes were, and tried to find the utensils.  I went through five boxes looking for them, but no luck.  So finally I gave up, turned the stove off, and ran up to Kroger's to pick up a cheapy can opener.  It was two thirty nine, which I think is expensive for a piece of crap can opener.  It's hard to use and just plain cheap.  I wish I had my expensive one...  It was good though, so it's all okay.  Hope everyone out there had a better day than me!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, as you know I just moved to. got to the new place and I was hungry but I couldn't find my canned food so I went out, the next day after I found them I went to open one and said almost the same oh crap where is the can opener. so I ended up buying on, I figured it was time for a new one any way.

Rita E in AZ said...

I found your blog link on the Monopoly_SAL yahoo group and I am now a follower. Have fun setting up your new blog!
Rita E in AZ
http://stitchdays.blogspot.com/

Wolfie said...

hi Julie...as you already know my blog I don't really need to say anything...lol...welcome to blogland:) X Ylva

Unknown said...

HI Julie,
nice to see you here in blogger ville. Don't we all do that emergency trip thing at some point in time. I know I have. LOL
Have a great day.

mdgtjulie said...

I much prefer my old can opener. It was ten bucks when I bought it six years ago, and it works great. The cheap one I bought doesn't work well at all. Thanks Rita. I'll be following you too!! Hi Ylva. I also have a blog on Multiply, which I really like. But most of my friends have moved to blogspot, so I have one here too. Hi Penny. Nice to see you here too!!