Pages

Followers

Copyright

All of the cross stitch on my blog is copyrighted, and the designer is listed next to the pic. Please do not ask me to share charts, as I will not do so under any circumstances. All pics of my work and text, unless otherwise stated, are copyrighted by me and cannot be used in any other written or pictorial form without my written consent. Thank you.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The prayer worked


     Thanks for everyone who said a prayer for the missing child.  He was found last night, and is now home safe and sound.  He went over to a friend's house (without asking permission or telling anyone he was going) and didn't get home till late.  If I was his dad, I would be sooooooooo ticked!!!  (His dad is the custodial parent for now.)  I really appreciate the great response.  And you can all flay me for not posting this earlier, but I was so relieved I talked for a while, and I can't talk and blog at the same time.  Then I forgot to post it.  So I apologize for not posting last night.

12 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Hi Julie,

Oh, I am so glad to hear that. It sent shivers down my spine when I heard that he was missing. His parents must be so relieved but so cross with him, too.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

cucki said...

hello dear, this is truly a big relief for the whole family..i can feel this pain..truly..i am so glad for the family..
love and hugs xx

Astrids dragon said...

Fantastic news! That is exactly what I prayed for - a misunderstanding and being with someone he knew!

Casa Pearl said...

Glad everything turned out so well!

Peggy Lee said...

I thought about him alot today. So glad he's OK.
My son scared the life out of me once when he was in elementary school. He walked home from school and decided one day to stop at a friends house before coming home. I had several people searching for him when I found him. It still gives me shivers when I think about it.

Christine said...

So glad he is safe

Anonymous said...

Thank God!

Sally said...

I missed your prayer request but so glad he's was found safe.

Virpi said...

I'm glad everyhting is ok. Have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

mdgtjulie said...

I know. If he was mine, he'd have been grounded. Thanks Cucki, I'm so glad he's home safe. I was just praying for his safe return, lol. I really didn't care how it came out that way, as long as it did. Thanks Pearl. Oh, scary, I would have freaked out. Glad he made it home safe, and you didn't lose your mind!! Me too, Christine. I know, Vickie. Scary! I am too, Sally. I'm so happy for his parents. Thanks Virpi, and to you and yours too!!

♥ Nia said...

Good news!! But he will never forget this! :p

Jingle the bells and play the music loud, for Santa Claus is coming to town! :D
*゚¨゚゚・ ♫*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚・ Merry Christmas! ♫*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚・ ♫*:..。

mdgtjulie said...

Thanks Nia, and to you too!!