Pages

Followers

Copyright

All of the cross stitch on my blog is copyrighted, and the designer is listed next to the pic. Please do not ask me to share charts, as I will not do so under any circumstances. All pics of my work and text, unless otherwise stated, are copyrighted by me and cannot be used in any other written or pictorial form without my written consent. Thank you.

Monday, December 19, 2011

An urgent prayer request


     For my friend Rosa's friend Becky's son.  He was seen at five pm getting into a stranger's car, and he hasn't been seen since.  Please say a prayer for his safe return.  He's only eleven, and the situation doesn't sound good.  Please, if you could say a prayer or a good though, we can use all of them we can get.  Rosa has gone over to her house to wait with her for word, and I'm praying for a good outcome, but we could use more prayers.  TIA for any prayers!

5 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

I will pray for his safe return.

Kaisievic said...

Oh my God! That is so dreadful! I, too will pray for his safe return.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

blueladie said...

Sending prayers. Let us know what happens. Cathryn.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Lord! Please help this child. I will be praying for his safe, quick return.

Lisa Dunn said...

Oh no! That is horrible, and so scary! I can't imagine what his mother must be going through. I'm keeping the poor child in my thoughts. I hope they find him soon, safe!