Pages

Followers

Copyright

All of the cross stitch on my blog is copyrighted, and the designer is listed next to the pic. Please do not ask me to share charts, as I will not do so under any circumstances. All pics of my work and text, unless otherwise stated, are copyrighted by me and cannot be used in any other written or pictorial form without my written consent. Thank you.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Finally, wedding piccys

Finally, they're here!!!!!

Well, I finally got some wedding pics.  It took long enough, but Amy sent me the link today, so I'm sharing with you.  (If you don't remember, they got married on the beach in Fla.)  The first photo is them on the night before.  (No bachelor/ette parties for them.  They were happy to be tying the knot.)  Don't they make a cute couple!!!  He's about six one, and she's five ten or eleven, so they're both tall.  


And here's them at the wedding itself.David is the only groom in the minister's experience who helped make the heart in the sand.  Because it has to be PERFECT, lol.  He's such a perfectionist.  

And here's a piccy of them after the ceremony.  They look so happy!!!Don't they look fabulous together.  I love the pics they took.  They're awesome.  I wish I could share more, but they're both pretty private.  They look great though, don't they!!  I just love Amy.  She's perfect for him.  Smart ass, and she gives as good as she gets.  (That's important with David, cause he likes to play.)  Their only REAL differences are she's a cat person and he's a dog person, and she's a bit of a slob, and he's a neat freak.  Hey, they had to have some differences.  Now I have to go through some of the pics and see if I can find a good pic of the flowers she carried.  I need to see if I can color match them for the wedding sampler.  I recently realized (last week) that the flowers are all white.  I asked Amy what she thought, and she said try to match them.  So we'll see what I can come up with.

And y'all should wish me luck or say a prayer or something.  I have an appointment with my acedemic advisor tomorrow at three.  He's been great on the phone.  I've never actually talked to him, though, lol.  He has appts all day, and then at the end he checks his voicemail and he suggests in his outgoing message to leave you name, number and question, so he can get back to you.  Then he calls out every morning and leaves answers.  I've had him call me three or four times with the answers I need to do stuff.  I printed out the curriculum as it stands so far.  It's gonna be interesting.  I should have it all finalized within the next few days, and when I do, I'll blog it, so y'all can see what I'm taking.  A lot of the classes sound like fun.  I can hardly wait, whoo hoo!!!  I hope you all have a good night, and thanks to everyone who left a comment on my last entry.  (LOL, it was only yesterday!!)  And one more thing, really quick.  Can y'all say a prayer for my friend Kaye's mom?  She has pneumonia, and she's in the hospital.  At ninety, that's a really big deal.  I'm  hoping for a full recovery, but I know that may not be God's will.  So a prayer that she gets better, or the family doesn't hurt too badly if she doesn't.  It's all in His hands now.  TIA, ladies.  You're the best!

7 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Thank you, Julie for asking for prayer's for my Mum, it means a lot to me that you would do that. Your online friendship is so precious to me.

So excited about you doing your course - it will be wonderful for you.

Thanks also for sharing the wedding photos - they really are a lovely couple and I wish them all the best.

lots of hugs, Kaye

mdgtjulie said...

Thanks Kaye. And you're welcome. The more prayers, the better, if you ask me. Can't hurt!

EvalinaMaria said...

It must be the Friday and the 13th... I do not see any photos, just 3 red squares.

Good luck with your appointment (can't wait to see what you're taking) and prayers go to Kaye's mom.

mdgtjulie said...

It went well, Evalina. I'm gonna post my curriculum later today, or tomorrow.

mdgtjulie said...

And sorry you couldn't see the piccys. I don't know why they wouldn't show for you...

Bea said...

Julie, I don't see any pictures either - just red squares like Evalina. It all sounds lovely though.

mdgtjulie said...

That's weird, Bea. It shows up for some people and not for others. Did you try right clicking the squares and seeing if there's a show this pic option?