Pages

Followers

Copyright

All of the cross stitch on my blog is copyrighted, and the designer is listed next to the pic. Please do not ask me to share charts, as I will not do so under any circumstances. All pics of my work and text, unless otherwise stated, are copyrighted by me and cannot be used in any other written or pictorial form without my written consent. Thank you.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

WIPacolypse July (late, late, late)

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!!!

Well, I managed to forget to do my WIPacolypse post this month. (And I originally titled the post June WIPacolypse, lol.) I even saw several of them on the second, and thought, "Oh, I need to do my WIPacolypse post when I finish reading blogs." And still, I forgot. Duh!!! So here it is, in all it's (late) glory. Most of you have probably already seen the pics, as you're regular readers. So if you want to skip this post, feel free!!

Beach Romance

Time To Go

Ornie Frosty Friends

Noah's Sub

Shore Patrol

Frederick the Literate

Rosa (mine)

Rosa's Rosa

Those are the projects I've worked on this month, with the exception of Dad's Memorial which is this week. I haven't taken a piccy of it yet (and I've hardly gotten anything done on it yet either), so I didn't include it in this month's WIPacolypse. Hope you enjoyed the photos!!!!

10 comments:

Margaret said...

Who cares if it's late? Love seeing all the stitchy goodness!

sharine said...

Great stitching!

sharine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Nice collection you have been working on.

demeter83 said...

Lots of gorgeous progress there.

Just noticed your Chatelaine links (I'm not very perceptive), Japanese is my absolutel favourite I think, I'm determined to stitch it one of these days.

mdgtjulie said...

Thanks Margaret. Comments Make My Day!!! Thanks Sharine. And it is a collection, Julie. I have so many projects on the go, lol. Thanks Kim. I love so many of her designs. When I get Serengeti, I think I'll take it off the top of the list and add another to the bottom. That way, I'll always be drooling over five of them, lol.

DUSTY said...

Looks like you have been busy Julie, everything looks great. wonderful progress on it all. Hope all is well.

The Crafty Princess said...

Oh you're definitely a kindred spirit with your wonderful abundance of wip's. The more the merrier I say! They all look great. I love your Mandalas too, I'm hoping to attack one (one day) when I work up the courage. Take care.

mdgtjulie said...

There wasn't as much progress this month, Dusty, as last month. Still, I can understand why. My main stitchy retreat has been taken away because of the heat. So I haven't stitched nearly as much as last month. And yes, all is well, except for the horrible heat. Luckily, I have AC in my bedroom and living room, so I'm okay. LOL, Alicia, her mandalas are awesome. Well, the one I'm working on is. Stitch diagrams are easy to follow, and directions are good. You really should try one. You do them one stitch at a time, just like anything else!! And thanks. You take care too!!

Unknown said...

My colleagues wanted 2001 FEC Form 7 a few weeks ago and discovered a great service that has a ton of fillable forms . If people need 2001 FEC Form 7 too , here's or www.fordham.edu