Pages

Followers

Copyright

All of the cross stitch on my blog is copyrighted, and the designer is listed next to the pic. Please do not ask me to share charts, as I will not do so under any circumstances. All pics of my work and text, unless otherwise stated, are copyrighted by me and cannot be used in any other written or pictorial form without my written consent. Thank you.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Last chance at the Traveling Stash Box

     This is your last chance at the Traveling Stash Box.  I'll be picking the winner Tuesday (acutally, YD or Randi will, depending on if YD is willing to do it or not) so leave a comment on this post if you want it.  It's a simple concept:  go through, pick out what you like, and put in the same number of things you take out.  Then post to your blog that the box is ready to move on, and pick a winner.  I've decided that if someone overseas wants the box, then they have to be willing to pay half the postage.  It will cost around fifteen dollars to post it to the US (Flat Rate Box), but it's really  heavy, so I'm not willing to post it overseas without help.  I suspect, even if I'm only paying half the postage, I'll pay more than the fifteen to ship it overseas!  Anyways, if you want it, and you have not left a comment saying you want it before, leave a comment here saying that you want to be included.  Good luck everyone!!!

5 comments:

Rahenna said...

Ah, that sounds really interesting! I'd like to put my name in the hat and see if I get lucky. :)

Vicky L said...

I cant remember if I said I want to be in the giveaway. In case I didnt, please put my name in the hat. Thanks!

Claudette497 said...

Count me with Vicky - I have no memory either. Count me in, and I have some great stuff to add to it, too!

Vickie said...

Please add me...and you won my contest! Send me your address and I will put your prize in the mail

mdgtjulie said...

I will make sure you're all in there, Rahena, Vicky, Claudette, and Vickie.