SALs first, and some of these are new update pics. First up is my pic of the new ornie I started. (I'm gonna put all the pics in the center, because this post probably won't be as chatty as most, since I've already talked about all of this.) I didn't get anything done on this the first day (one half stitch), but I really made up for it the second day. It's gonna be so cute!!
And here is the ornie I finished. I hardly had anything left on it on the last day, but I was really tired, and just couldn't quite finish it. When I picked it up that last day, I had about twenty backstitches to do, two Smyrnas, and one little lonely cross. I think he turned out really well.
And then there's Beach Romance. It's coming along well. I got quite a bit done on her dress today, sitting on the balcony with Yes Dear. I'm really enjoying this one, and I'm so pleased with my progress, both overall and for today.
Next up is Time To Go. I haven't had an update on that in a couple of weeks because I've been gridding again. It's coming along nicely, and I'm enjoying it. I'm still on the first page, but I've gotten into some different colors now, so that's fun. Here she is:
And the last SAL is Noah's Sub. Rosa is all worried cause she's way behind me, but I'm gonna stop at the end of the first page to let her catch up. And Julie hasn't even started it yet. I haven't decided if I'm gonna wait for her too. It would be nicer, but she doesn't stitch much cause she's busy beading.
Now on to my rotation pieces for this WIPacolypse period. First up was Midnight Hunting. Strangely enough, I had no problems with the fractional stitches. The whole stitches drove me crazy though. (And only the ones in nice, straight lines. ARGH!!!) Anyways, here he is, in all his gorgeous glory!
Then there was Desert Landscapes Mandala, which I really got a LOT of work into. I finished most of the first corner medallion, did the second and third medallions, and worked on part of the fourth. I'm including a pic here of the finished medallion (I changed some of the colors, and really made it my own. By accident, I swear!!) and the partial I'm working on.
And lastly, Impossible Love. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but I decided at the last second (today, actually), that I'll only work on each project a week in this new rotation. If I had decided yesterday, I would have put those last few stitches in it. But I didn't, so I didn't do the normal last minute, I switch projects tomorrow push to get as much done as I can. But here she is with very little done on her. I did enjoy her though, so it's all good.
And that's all for me tonight, folks. Hope you've had a good night!!