Pages

Followers

Copyright

All of the cross stitch on my blog is copyrighted, and the designer is listed next to the pic. Please do not ask me to share charts, as I will not do so under any circumstances. All pics of my work and text, unless otherwise stated, are copyrighted by me and cannot be used in any other written or pictorial form without my written consent. Thank you.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm so bad

     And so good, lol.  I bought two more charts during the HAED fifty percent off sale (this is the bad).  I know, I know, but I just couldn't resist.  I got one by Nene Thomas called Frost Moon.  You can see it here.  And the other is by a new artist named Kayomi Harai.  The chart is Rocky Adventure, and you can see it here.  I'm not even close to ready to start either of them.  But you know how it goes.  How often does HAED have fifty percent off?!?
     And tonight I've been writing up a court document (and this is the good).  A friend is involved in an eviction case against a tenant.  Said tenant wrote up a long complaint about her and her hubby.  So she gave me the info about each charge, and I meticulously went through and rebutted them.  It was kinda fun.  My OCD loved it.  I just sent the document off to her so she can print it up before court in the morning.  I didn't know she had court today when I started it.  But Rosa happened to be available today, and I wanted her input.  Together, we are lethal!!!!  So now I'm off to get my bath.  I need a good night's sleep.  Last night the tornado sirens kept going off.  It was quite nerve wracking.  So hopefully a relaxing soak and a good book will get me all ready for bed.  Hope y'all are having a good sleep, and will wake rested and ready to go tomorrow!!!

6 comments:

Roxanne Packard said...

Wow! Those are cross stitch pictures? I think they are gorgeous, and look forward to seeing the finished picture!
I hope your friend wins.

mdgtjulie said...

Thanks Roxanne. Me too. Yes, I have an HAED obsession, lol. I have about fifteen of them now, and I love the artists. Fantasy art really calls to me, so I keep an eye out for charts that are up my alley. If you finish one, and can provide progress piccys, you can get a free chart, but every time there is a sale, I buy one. I can't seem to help myself, lol. Right now I'm working on Desert Garden Mandala, a chart designed by Martina Weber Rosenberg of Chatelaine Designs. Piccys are on my Multiply site. You can check them out, as well as my other stuff, at mdgtjulie.multiply.com. I have quite a few pieces in progress, and all of them have an album. Plus I have several albums of finishes from past years. You have to view all photo albums to see them all though. Try clicking photos at the top, and you can see all my albums.

Angie said...

lovely charts.

mdgtjulie said...

Thanks Sierra. I have good taste, lol.

Vicky L said...

Julie, I am in love with Frost Moon.
but I just bought Queen of hearts a few weeks ago. I am itching to start it but I cant afford the fabric right now.

mdgtjulie said...

Oh, God, I love Queen of Hearts. The colors in it are gorgeous. I can't wait to see your progress on it, Vicky. I don't have it yet, though. It's on my must have list though, so maybe at the Memorial Day sale...