Pages

Followers

Copyright

All of the cross stitch on my blog is copyrighted, and the designer is listed next to the pic. Please do not ask me to share charts, as I will not do so under any circumstances. All pics of my work and text, unless otherwise stated, are copyrighted by me and cannot be used in any other written or pictorial form without my written consent. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ye Olde Cross Stitchery Update

I got a message from the BBB, and I'm just outraged by it.  This is what they sent me:
Dear Julie Nemitz :
This message is in regard to your complaint submitted on 3/18/2011 12:00:00 AM against Ye Olde Cross Stitchery.  Your complaint was assigned ID 8537475.
The BBB, in reviewing the complaint that you submitted to us about Ye Olde Cross Stitchery, has closed the case.  The outcome of this complaint will be included in the business's Reliability Report for 3 years. 

If you wish to further pursue the issue, you might contact a legal advisor or the Attorney General's office.  Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us - we are happy to assist you. 
Regards,

Kelly Nolan
The Better Business Bureau

     There was a little sidebar that said the company made a good faith effort to resolve the claim.  By what means did they do this?!?  They did nothing but say they have a no returns policy.  I have clear false advertising, and I even sent in a picture of what the stupid kit said.  I've emailed the BBB for clarification, but I'm so disappointed.  I would never have bought it if I thought it was just the chart.  To make matters worse, I looked up Ye Olde Cross Stitchery to see what their review said about the complaint, and it's not even listed!!!  Fat lot of good they did me.

No comments: